Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Lord of the Jewels story 2

For 2 months he was up there and then...Gobbles:Bearwarf!Bearwarf: Gobbles wind flyer and scout turkey,why do you come here!Gobbles:I come to feach you,as Gillson said to do and why are you up here.I was to go to tell you and Garlyman that the enemy is geting ready and the Guysgul have left the Dark Lands.Bearwarf:I have been a prisoner because Garlyman became so cowardly that he became a servent of the enemy. Gobbles:Thats evil news Bearwarf.Now I'll take you away.flap flap flap We must go now:and away they went.Soon they got to Snaff Ho at the halls of thecdro.Bearwarf:Hail Thecdro son of solon king of Guyham sevent of the Guygor king and emporer of Emeth:Thecdro:Why comes Bearwarf to my halls:Bearwarf:I come for the aid of Guyham.The Dark lord is geting ready for war and Garlyman has come to help him:Thecdro:Galsa what have you to say a of Bearwarfs word:Galsa:I say Garlyman is are alli agenst the Dark lands and it's not good for any one to say things like that about Garlyman:Bearwarf:Then if you do not beleve me or help me can I have a horse:Thecdro:All right Bearwarf,take a horse and be gone:Bearwarf:Thank you and farewell:as he went out the gates of the castle.He soon came to a hill were there was a horse nobody could ride called Speedlendo the greatest horse in the world.Bearwarf quickly tamed him and soon he was riding with all speed back to Buntland.But then Garlyman had visiters and they were the Guysgul.the lord of the Guysgul:Garlyman we need help to find the land called Buntland.Garlyman:I don't know that land.But there is one who knows.He's called Bearwarf he left 2 days ago to Guyham derectly west.Guysgul lord.Come,let us leave for Guyham.Meanwile in Buntland the little company still went north to Kinni.Tigger:It's still a 2 day jouney to Kinni.Pepper:good,for we've been traveling for months Froppatty:don't worry there's Berthen Run.We will stay there for the night.The next day they turned onto a the highway for as Tigger said it would be hard to be seen in the crowds of the Highway Jorden.It was noisy on those roads however,they where not seen.After 5 hours,they turned off the highway Jorden into Kinni.Kinni was a small town not many houses were there.the company walked on until they came to the Inn of the Guyland Happyness.Kenny:well,I'll knock.:knock,knock,knock. pooh:All right I'm coming.Hallo masters.What would you like.Tigger: Beds for 5 and stables for 6 ponies.Pooh:Yes and may I have your names. Froppatty:he's Tigger and there's Kenny,Pepper,Blizzard,and I'm Froppaty.Pooh:It's good to meet you all,and I think you would like to join the meeting club.Tigger:Yes I think we would like that.The small company enjoyed their dinner.It was chicken,fruit,drinks,and cake. Blizzard:Pooh,who is that bear standing by the window? I don't think you said anything about him.Pooh:I don't know.We in Kinni call him stanjula,and he is comes from the wanderlands in the north and he's a ranger a wandering lander.Tigger:I see.Froppatty,I think you should make your friends stop taking to much.Froppatty got up but he tripped and landed on the rug and the jewel went onto his finger and he vanised. then he saw things that were horrable.He first saw 9 dinosaurs all black and then he turned around and saw Scaryguy.Scaryguy:You cannot hide.I see you there is no life only death.It was so alarming that he took the jewel off and he was back in the inn.Just as he got his breath back, someone grabed him.and pulled him into a room.Stanjula:I'm called Stanjula and I want to talk to you.Then the door burst open and the rest of the company came in.But then something happened,as they came in Pepper and Kenny stepped on Tigger's and Blizzard's cloaks and they ripped off and Tigger and Blizzard looked different.Tigger had a robe with a castle on it and a crown on his head.But the most strange was a jewel in his hand and Blizzard looked the same.Stanjula:So we meet again Tigger king of Guygor,lord of Guyland Tirith,emporer of Glider Guy,and bearer of the frist jewel.Froppatty:The King of Guygor,I thought they all vanised and you were an old Tigger.Tigger:Well most Tiggers are the remanders of the kings and all I'll say is this I am the king of Guygor and Blizzard is my lord and stewert.Pepper:Well that is a surprise,but Stanjula,what was that you wanted to tell us.Stanjula:I know what you are carrying and who you are.I ask to come with you.Froppatty:well Stanjula,I don't know why we should take you on trust.Who are you and what do you know about this.Just then,Stanjula got out of sight and there was a kouck on the door and Pooh came in.Froppatty:Good evening pooh what would you like.Pooh:and same to you,Froppatty.But there was something else.I'm a busy man and I forget things some times.Kenny:What are you taking about.Pooh: Well you see I had to keep on watch for Buntlanders and one by the name of Froppatty.Blizzard: Who told you this:Pooh:Bearwarf of course.He is a good friend of mine and some months back,he came and asked me to send this letter to Froppatty of Buntland:as he took the letter out.Froppatty:I'm him and you had better give me that letter and tell me why you never sent it!Pooh:I'm sorry but I could not find anyone to go and no one here could go and it was forgoten.Stanjula:That's a problem.Pooh:Oh Stanjula!Stanjula:Well anyway,are you going to open that letter.Froppatty:It goes like this:Dear Tigger,Froppatty,and Blizzard.The Guysgul have come and are making their way south.Bamboo is going to help make for Adventures Island.I hope to see you there.From Bearwarf.p.s.The people of Kinni call him Stanjula.Tigger must do the job too.He is really the king of Guygor and bearer of the frist jewel.Froppatty:Stanjula,why didn't you tell me you had been Bearwarf's friend.Bamboo:Would you beleve me.Kenny: No,but Tigger,why didn't you tell us you were the king.Tigger:I was keeping it a secret.I'll tell you my story someday.Bamboo:Well with Tigger the Great,I'll be your guide to Adventures Island and beyond. Soon,they went to bed and Froppatty had many dreams.In the morning,a dinosaur called Riny Broc burst in.Riny Broc:Guys!There are black dinosaurs in the town.You must leave soon.So,the company had some food,loaded up and went off to the Legos land.the end:Tigger, Froppatty,Blizzard,Bearwarf,Bamboo,Kenny,Pepper,Trecdro,Gobbles,Garlyman,Glasa,Gusgul.

No comments: